Please continue to take the following basic measures to prevent the spread of the virus:
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, call your health care provider. If you do not have a health care provider, call the nearest hospital.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick. If you are sick, stay home, and avoid contact with others.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others when in a public setting.
Please be safe!!!
1st District Commander