Subject: Gleaners Food
I have an opportunity from Gleaners Food Bank that could help local veterans.
Gleaners is looking for potential partners for the following:
· Receive pallets of 50 boxes of shelf stable food and facilitate distribution to food insecure veterans
· The boxes are about 26 pounds of shelf stable foods like canned fruits and vegetables, cereal, rice, pasta, tomato sauce peanut butter, and canned tuna and have around 30 items representing about 22 meals
· Organizations will distribute to veteran households and there is no record keeping requirement
· Gleaners would like the opportunity to recruit 1-5 participants for an incentivized phone interview to gage satisfaction with the box and the experience
· The delivery schedule must be flexible and someone from Gleaners will follow up with a schedule if we can accommodate the request
· There could be two deliveries, with the first starting after mid-May and the second sometime in June
· Gleaners will deliver a minimum of two pallets with 50 boxes each to one central location. Perhaps a hub and spoke model can be considered for several smaller partners in a geographic region.
If you have a partner that is interested, please make an introduction to me. There are just a few limited opportunities left.
Let me know if you would like to work together to get these goods in the right hands,
Kwesi Betserai, MBA
400 Monroe St., Suite 405
Detroit, MI 48226